Endpoint Privilege Management for Mac 22.7.1 Release Notes
November 1, 2022
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added support for macOS Ventura operating system.
- Endpoint Privilege Management Policy Editor 22.7
- Endpoint Privilege Management ePO Extension 22.7
- Endpoint Privilege Management Cloud Adapter 22.7
- Endpoint Privilege Management Console Adapter 22.1
- BeyondInsight Adapter 22.7
If you have a business requirement to downgrade the Mac client, please first uninstall the currently installed version.
Supported Operating Systems:
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
For more information about compatibility, please see Privilege Management for Windows and Mac: Supported Versions and Operating System Compatibility.
- System settings match against System Preference application type within policies. We will update the policy editors in the future to reflect this new naming convention.
- Our configuration profile (.mobileConfig) has been updated to ensure correct functionality of Endpoint Privilege Management for Mac with macOS Ventura and must be deployed before upgrading to 22.7.1. Failure to distribute the configuration profile before installing or upgrading to macOS Ventura can result in users being able to disable functionality of Endpoint Privilege Management for Mac.