Privilege Management for Mac 21.7 Release Notes
December 14, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Updated BeyondTrust brand icons to align with new design.
- Added the ability to update policies from Privilege Management Cloud via the Privilege Management for Mac menu bar icon.
- Mac products run natively on Apple Silicon devices without the need for Rosetta 2 to be installed.
- Rapid Deployment Tool (RDT) layout has been updated to align with Monterey.
- Resolved border alignment and home button sizing issue for Big Sur.
- Minor change to the Mac Quick start policy for the Jamf command removeFramework.
- Resolved issue in which confirmation buttons on Monterey did not have the correct styling.
- Resolved scenario which could cause multiple instances of _avectodaemon user and group to be present on an endpoint.
- Resolved issue in which a space after a full stop was not honored in our dialog text.
- Privilege Management Policy Editor 21.7
- Privilege Management ePO Extension 21.2
- Privilege Management Cloud Adapter 21.7
- BeyondInsight Adapter 21.7
If you have a business requirement to downgrade the Mac client, please first uninstall the currently installed version.
Supported Operating Systems:
- macOS 12.0 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina