Privilege Management for Mac 21.4 Release Notes
July 6, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Privilege Management for Mac now automatically allows root to request authorization rights that have the allow-root rule. Consequently, adding entries to the AlwaysAllowRootRights list in defendpoint.plist is only necessary in very rare cases.
- User Request Management (URM) enables users to request access to applications via a ServiceNow integration in Privilege Management.
The Privilege Management Cloud integration with ServiceNow automatically creates a workflow record based on what is configured as the ITIL record type in Privilege Management Cloud. A record of the request is stored in ServiceNow for tracking and auditing purposes.
Access is then granted or denied based on the actions within ServiceNow.
- Resolved issue in which the auditing key for the IdP email was incorrect for authorization requests.
- Privilege Management Policy Editor 21.5
- Privilege Management ePO Extension 21.1
- Privilege Management Cloud Adapter 21.4
- Privilege Management Console Adapter 21.4
- BeyondInsight Adapter 21.4
If you have a business requirement to downgrade the Mac client, please first uninstall the currently installed version.
Supported Operating Systems:
- macOS 11.0 - 11.4 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave