Privilege Management ePO Extension 5.7 SR1 Release Notes
February 18, 2021
- Resolved issue for policy approval of My Default for admin approval after update.
- Fresh installations (any version) are not affected and can be upgraded.
- This only occurs if you have previously upgraded to version 5.6 or 5.7.
- If you do not use policy approval you are not affected.
- The issue only affects the My Default policy and requires policy approval to be enabled for admins.
- Once the problem has appeared, the issue cannot be resolved via an upgrade.
- You can workaround the issue by not using the My Default policy.
- To fully resolve the issue in this case you will need to uninstall and re-install the signed version.
- Remember to export existing policies and make a note of policy assignment in this case.
- Mac Add to Policy now works properly.
- This update no longer precompiles JSPs for future ePO compatibility.
- Resolved ePO 5.10 update 10 compatibility issue.
- Privilege Management Windows Client 5.7 (recommended), 3.8+
Privilege Management for Windows client 5.5.144 GA is certified with ePO Server 5.9 and 5.10.
- Privilege Management Mac Client 5.6 (recommended), 5.2.29409.0 SR1, 5.2.27899.0 GA
Privilege Management for Mac client 5.5.5 GA is certified with ePO Server 5.9 and 5.10; 5.2.29409.0 SR1 is certified with ePO Server 5.10.
- Privilege Management Reporting 5.7 SR1 (recommended), 5.5+
Using ePO to query fields or import events that contain fields that are not present in the Privilege Management Reporting database causes errors to be displayed. Fields will not be present in the Privilege Management Reporting database if the functionality was implemented in a subsequent release.
- The following browsers are compatible with the ePO extension:
- Safari v10 and higher
- Internet Explorer version 11.6 and higher
- Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
Please also see the McAfee ePO compatibility list: kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB51569.
- McAfee Agent 5.6 (recommended), 5.0+
- McAfee ePO Server 5.10 (recommended), 5.9
- McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS)
- ENS Adaptive Threat Protection (ATP) 10.x with Generic Privilege Escalation Prevention (GPEP) enabled and disabled
- ENS Firewall 10.x
- ENS Threat Prevention 10.x
- ENS Web Control 10.x
- McAfee MOVE Multi-Platform Client
If the version of McAfee MOVE is compatible with the McAfee Agent you are using, then Privilege Management is also compatible. The following McAfee supported versions of the MOVE Multi-Platform Client are compatible with this version of the Privilege Management client. The agentless version of McAfee MOVE is not supported.
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] SVA Manager 22.214.171.124
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Client 126.96.36.199
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] License Extension 188.8.131.52
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Offload Scan Server 184.108.40.206