Privilege Management ePO Extension 22.7
September 22, 2022
New Features and Enhancements:
- Application's matching criteria can now be configured in policy using the SHA-256 hash. It is also available to be passed via an event using Add to Policy and is reportable on the Event Details screen within Reports.
- Added the ability to configure the staging task by specifying the number of events contained per batch to be transferred from ePO to Privilege Management Reporting.
- Privilege Management Windows Client 22.7 (recommended), 21.1 (minimum)
- Privilege Management Mac Client 22.7 (recommended), 21.1 (minimum)
- Privilege Management Reporting 22.5 (recommended), 21.1 (minimum)
- The following browsers are compatible with the ePO extension:
- Safari v10 and higher
- Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
Please also see the McAfee ePO compatibility list: https://kcm.trellix.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB51569.
- McAfee Agent 5.6+, 5.7 (recommended)
- McAfee ePO Server 10 CU13 (minimum)
- McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS)
- ENS Adaptive Threat Protection (ATP) 10.x with Generic Privilege Escalation Prevention (GPEP) enabled and disabled
- ENS Firewall 10.x
- ENS Threat Prevention 10.x
- ENS Web Control 10.x
- McAfee MOVE Multi-Platform Client
If the version of McAfee MOVE is compatible with the McAfee Agent you are using, then Privilege Management is also compatible. The following McAfee supported versions of the MOVE Multi-Platform Client are compatible with this version of the Privilege Management client. The agentless version of McAfee MOVE is not supported.
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] SVA Manager188.8.131.52
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Client 184.108.40.206
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] License Extension 220.127.116.11
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Offload Scan Server 18.104.22.168