Privilege Management ePO Extension 21.1 Release Notes
April 13, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added support for Mac smart cards.
- Added publisher and product name matchers for uninstaller.
- Removed obsolete General Rule for Unlock a Shared Workstation.
- The color picker has been updated on message design pages.
- Resolved issue with VirusTotal broken link for adding initial reputation.
- Application matchers with blank descriptions now show <No Description> to enable navigation.
- Privilege Management Windows Client 5.2+, 21.2 (recommended)
- Privilege Management Mac Client 5.2+, 21.2 (recommended)
- Privilege Management Reporting 5.4+, 21.1 (recommended)
- The following browsers are compatible with the ePO extension:
- Safari v10 and higher
- Internet Explorer version 11.6 and higher
- Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
Please also see the McAfee ePO compatibility list: kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB51569.
- McAfee Agent 5.6+, 5.7 (recommended)
- McAfee ePO Server 5.10 (recommended), 5.9
- McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS)
- ENS Adaptive Threat Protection (ATP) 10.x with Generic Privilege Escalation Prevention (GPEP) enabled and disabled
- ENS Firewall 10.x
- ENS Threat Prevention 10.x
- ENS Web Control 10.x
- McAfee MOVE Multi-Platform Client
If the version of McAfee MOVE is compatible with the McAfee Agent you are using, then Privilege Management is also compatible. The following McAfee supported versions of the MOVE Multi-Platform Client are compatible with this version of the Privilege Management client. The agentless version of McAfee MOVE is not supported.
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] SVA Manager 18.104.22.168
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Client 22.214.171.124
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] License Extension 126.96.36.199
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Offload Scan Server 188.8.131.52