Privilege Management Cloud 23.5
July 6, 2023
This release notes document covers the following:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (required to use PM Windows adapter)
For more information about Windows or macOS requirements, please see the Privilege Management Release Notes.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Administrators can quickly and easily copy macOS applications from one App Group and paste them into another App Group, providing greater flexibility and convenience.
- In Analytics v2.0, Administrators can set the recommended default matching criteria according to the application type and level when applications are added to a policy. This feature is available for both Windows and macOS systems.
- Administrators can configure Hint text for the Username field of a Windows message that is using smart card authentication. This allows administrators to provide additional guidance or instructions for users. PM for Windows 23.5 is required.
- Modified the Analytics v2 Applications grid to include application type coverage for Mac Binary (bin), Windows Com Class (com), Windows Control Panel Applet (cpl) and Management Console (msc), Windows Store App (appx), and Windows Service (svc).
- Added Add to Policy support for Windows Executable (exe), Windows Installer Package (msi), Mac Bundle (bund), Mac Package (pkg) and Mac System Preference Pane (pref) applications from the Applications grid.
- Enhanced the Event Details page by adding a Policy section and an Event action.
- Enhanced Management API filtering options to narrow down search results and filter irrelevant data.
- Added the policy revision for groups on the computer groups list and details pages.
- Resolved an issue with the Advanced Agent Settings, which was preventing the correct display of multiple multi-string values.
- Resolved an issue with the command-line field for Mac events in Analytics v2 not being correctly populated when added to the policy.
Privilege Management Reporting
- Resolved an issue with the User Name filter on Events > All only returning exact matches. Users can now return results on partial matches.
Privilege Management Cloud
- Resolved a performance issue that occurred when operators were moving computer between groups, and viewing and editing policy.
- Resolved a performance issue related to communication between PM Cloud and endpoints.
- Resolved issues related to PM Cloud and Azure AD Integration. Azure AD based policy rules were not applied properly.
- Resolved a compatibility issue with our SCIM API responding with a header that was incompatible with Azure Connector.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users from deleting roles via the SCIM API.
- Resolved an issue with the Analytics v2 grids where the number of items per page was not being persisted in the browser for the user.
- PM Reporting Database: 23.2.15
- Web Policy Editor: 23.5.94
- PM Reporting UI: 23.5.1
- Event Collector: 23.5.2
- PM Cloud: 23.5.588
Do not install a new adapter version before you are running a version of Privilege Management Cloud that supports it. Installing an unsupported adapter can result in endpoints that no longer connect. You will be notified before your instance of Privilege Management Cloud is upgraded.
- PM Windows Adapter: Recommended: 23.5.588 | 23.4.424 | 23.3.256 | 23.2.506 | 23.1.942 | 22.9.393.0 | 22.8.396 | 22.7.271 | 22.6.273 | 22.5.144
- PM MMC snap-in: Recommended: 23.5.212 | 188.8.131.52 | 23.1.264.0 | 22.9.268.0 | 22.9.243 | 184.108.40.206 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 22.1.95 | 21.7.152 | 21.5.106 | 126.96.36.199 | 21.3.135 | 21.2.98 | 21.1.133
- PM for Windows: Recommended: 23.5.212 | 188.8.131.52 | 23.1.259.0 | 22.9.268 | 22.9.243 | 184.108.40.206 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 22.1.95 | 21.7.152 | 21.5.106 | 126.96.36.199 | 21.3.135 | 21.2.98
- PM for macOS: Recommended: 188.8.131.52 | 184.108.40.206 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199 | 188.8.131.52 | 184.108.40.206
- PM macOS Adapter: Recommended: 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199 | 188.8.131.52 | 184.108.40.206
- PM Rapid Deployment Tool for macOS: Recommended: 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199 | 188.8.131.52 | 184.108.40.206 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199
- PM Response Generator for Windows: Recommended: 23.5.212 | 188.8.131.52 | 23.1.259.0 | 22.9.268.0 | 184.108.40.206 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199 | 22.1.95
- PM Response Generator for macOS: Recommended: 188.8.131.52 | 184.108.40.206 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199 | 188.8.131.52 | 184.108.40.206
Supported, but Deprecated, Versions
These versions are compatible with PM Cloud, but best avoided. Support for deprecated versions will be removed in the future.
- PM Windows Adapter: 21.5.331 | 21.6.339 | 21.7.634 | 21.8.760 | 22.2.584 | 22.3.310 | 22.4.227
- PM macOS Adapter: 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199