Privilege Management Cloud 23.4 Release Notes
May 23, 2023
This release notes document covers the following:
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added supporting license data on the Utilities > License page. This new feature provides more detailed information about the licenses added to policy, such as whether they are valid, expired, and when they expire. This helps customers stay up-to-date with their license information and ensures compliance.
- Added a feature which gives administrators the ability to easily copy Windows applications from one App Group and paste the definition into another App Group, providing greater flexibility and convenience.
- Added the Applications grid to Analytics v2, which provides a filterable view of application executions and aggregates user behavior at the application level. Additionally, the Applications grid allows users to save customized views for quick and easy access to their most frequently used datasets, enabling them to monitor user behavior and make policy updates accordingly.
- Added a new column to the Events grid in Analytics v2, which displays the VirusTotal Score for applications with a hash. This integration with VT Augment allows us to return the HTML content of the widget report for a given observable.
- Improved the onboarding process for computers by automatically assigning them to the default group if a group ID is not provided during installation. This ensures that all computers are appropriately assigned and quickly become operational within the network.
- Improved the computer connectivity lifecycle so that when computers enter the pending deactivation state they are marked as disconnected from PM Cloud. This ensures clarity around a computer's status, which helps to eliminate confusion for computers which have been deactivated, and thus disconnected from the system.
- Enhanced the performance of the Azure AD integration by implementing a more efficient group synchronization process.
- Enhanced the CSV export capability of Analytics v2 to now support up to 10,000 events.
- Resolved an issue with the Policy XML to ensure the Web Policy Editor build version is correct.
Privilege Management Cloud
- Resolved an issue with authorization requests appearing in ServiceNow but not PM Cloud.
- Resolved an issue on the Computers grid where older OS versions were incorrectly being displayed for Mac computers that had been updated to Ventura.
- Enhanced the browser-based navigation experience in Analytics v2 by enabling customers to use the browser's back button for a more familiar and intuitive experience.
PM Cloud Windows Adapter
PM Cloud Mac Adapter
- PM Reporting: 23.1.67
- Web Policy Editor: 23.4.74
- PM Reporting UI: 23.4.164
- Event Collector: 23.3.15
- PM Cloud: 23.4.403
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (required to use PM Windows adapter)
For more information about Windows or macOS requirements, please see the Privilege Management Release Notes.
Do not install a new adapter version before you are running a version of Privilege Management Cloud that supports it. Installing an unsupported adapter can result in endpoints that no longer connect. You will be notified before your instance of Privilege Management Cloud is upgraded.
- PM Windows Adapter: Recommended: 23.4.403 | 23.3.256 | 23.2.506 | 23.1.942 | 22.9.393.0 | 22.8.396 | 22.7.271 | 22.6.273 | 22.5.144
- PM MMC snap-in: Recommended: 184.108.40.206 | 23.1.264.0 | 22.9.268.0 | 22.9.243 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199 | 22.1.95 | 21.7.152 | 21.5.106 | 188.8.131.52 | 21.3.135 | 21.2.98 | 21.1.133
- PM for Windows: Recommended: 184.108.40.206 | 23.1.259.0 | 22.9.268 | 22.9.243 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199 | 22.1.95 | 21.7.152 | 21.5.106 | 188.8.131.52 | 21.3.135 | 21.2.98
- PM for macOS: Recommended: 184.108.40.206 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199 | 188.8.131.52 | 184.108.40.206
- PM macOS Adapter: Recommended: 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199 | 188.8.131.52
- PM Rapid Deployment Tool for macOS: Recommended: 184.108.40.206 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199 | 188.8.131.52 | 184.108.40.206 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168
- PM Response Generator for Windows: Recommended: 22.214.171.124 | 23.1.259.0 | 22.9.268.0 | 126.96.36.199 | 188.8.131.52 | 184.108.40.206 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.1.95
- PM Response Generator for macOS: Recommended: 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199 | 188.8.131.52 | 184.108.40.206 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124
Supported, but Deprecated, Versions
These versions are compatible with PM Cloud, but best avoided. Support for deprecated versions will be removed in the future.
- PM Windows Adapter: 21.3.392 | 21.4.448 | 21.5.331 | 21.6.339 | 21.7.634 | 21.8.760 | 22.2.584 | 22.3.310 | 22.4.227
- PM macOS Adapter: 126.96.36.199 | 188.8.131.52 | 184.108.40.206 | 220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199