Privilege Management Cloud 22.3
May 5, 2022
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added OpenID Connect (OIDC) authentication support for Ping Identity.
- Enhanced policy flows to improve ease of use.
- ServiceNow Integration:
- Enhanced support for using Service Catalog Requests.
- Web Policy Editor:
- Added ability to configure Advanced Agent Settings.
- Added ability to manage audit scripts.
- Users can now add and edit designated users for Windows Messages.
- Added a new default Add Basic Admin Rights token to create application rules within policies. This mitigates risks associated with an elevated process having SeDegubPrivilege and SeLoadDriverPrivilege enabled. The previous admin token is now Add Full Admin Rights.
- PM Reporting: 21.2.79
- PMR UI: 22.3.258
- Event Collector: 22.3.11
- Web Policy Editor: 22.3.71
Do not install a new adapter version before you are running a version of PM Cloud that supports it. Installing an unsupported adapter can result in endpoints that no longer connect. You will be notified before your instance of PM Cloud is upgraded.
- PM MMC snap-in: 188.8.131.52 (Recommended), 22.1.95
- PM for Windows: 184.108.40.206 (Recommended), 22.1.95
- PM Windows Adapter: 22.3.310 (Recommended), 22.2.584
- PM for macOS: 220.127.116.11 (Recommended), 18.104.22.168
- PM macOS Adapter: 22.214.171.124 (Recommended), 126.96.36.199
- PM Rapid Deployment Tool for macOS: 188.8.131.52 (Recommended)
- PM Response Generator for Windows: 184.108.40.206 (Recommended), 22.1.95
- PM Response Generator for macOS: 220.127.116.11 (Recommended)
- The following PM Cloud Adapters are deprecated, and support will be removed in a future version of PM Cloud. These adapters will continue to function with PM Cloud 22.3, but should be upgraded to ensure ongoing compatibility:
- PM Windows Adapter: 21.3.392
- PM macOS Adapter: 21.1, 18.104.22.168