Privilege Management Cloud 22.1.603 Release Notes
March 8, 2022
- Addressed memory leak issue with 22.1.601.
- PM Reporting: 21.2.79
- Web Policy Editor: 22.1.186
Do not install a new adapter version before you are running a version of PM Cloud that supports it. Installing an unsupported adapter can result in endpoints that no longer connect. You will be notified before your instance of PM Cloud is upgraded.
- PM MMC snap-in: 18.104.22.168 (Recommended), 21.7.152
- PM for Windows: 22.214.171.124 (Recommended), 21.7.152
- PM Windows Adapter: 22.1.601 (Recommended), 21.8.760, 2.4.44585
- PM for macOS: 126.96.36.199 (Recommended), 188.8.131.52
- PM macOS Adapter: 184.108.40.206 (Recommended), 220.127.116.11
- PM Rapid Deployment Tool for macOS: 18.104.22.168 (Recommended)
- The following PM Cloud Adapters are deprecated, and support will be removed in a future version of PM Cloud. These adapters will continue to function with PM Cloud 22.1, but should be upgraded to ensure ongoing compatibility:
- PM Windows Adapter: 20.5.x, 2.4.x
- PM macOS Adapter: 2.4.x