Privilege Management Cloud 21.7 Release Notes
October 26, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added Mac Computer Filters.
- Added e-mail options for Block Messages.
- Added PMR support for IdP/OIDC events.
- Added support for Service Catalog Request in the User Request Management feature.
- Added a new Management API against which custom applications can be developed.
- Added the ability to authenticate to PM Cloud using OpenID Connect.
- Added a direct SIEM integration with Splunk via their HTTP Event Collector.
- Improved Activity Auditing by adding installer download requests and change data table.
- Added the ability to bulk export CSV from PMR.
- Added the ability to configure auto-deletion of deactivated computers.
- Added the ability to configure a PM Cloud portal session timeout.
- Updated Quickstart templates.
- PM Reporting: 21.2.79
- Web Policy Editor 21.7.134
Do not install a new adapter version before you are running a version of PM Cloud that supports it. Installing an unsupported adapter can result in endpoints that no longer connect. You will be notified before your instance of PM Cloud is upgraded.
- PM MMC snap-in: 21.6.153 (Recommended), 21.5.106
- PM for Windows: 21.6.153 (Recommended), 21.5.106
- PM Windows adapter: 21.7.622 (Recommended), 21.6.339, 2.4.44585
- PM for macOS: 184.108.40.206 (Recommended), 220.127.116.11
- PM macOS adapter: 18.104.22.168 (Recommended), 22.214.171.124, 2.4.74915.0
- PM Rapid Deployment Tool for macOS: 126.96.36.199 (Recommended), 21.5.04
- PM Cloud 21.7.622 supports upgrades from 21.6.339.