Privilege Management Cloud 21.5 Release Notes
July 6, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added integration between PMWM and ServiceNow. For customers who use ServiceNow to manage IT-related tickets from their users, this integration lets users make requests for approval directly into ServiceNow as a ticket and lets ServiceNow service desk operators directly respond to users from within the ticket as an approval or denial.
- Improved activity auditing.
- Reporting now supports showing, filtering, and allowing reputation updates on the Events > All grid.
- We now store reputation in database when viewing Reputation in Process Details report.
- Web Policy Editor
- The Web Policy Editor can now create and delete messages for Mac.
- Added User Reason Message configuration for Mac and Windows.
- Added General Rule Configuration for Windows.
- Policy rules for Windows can now be filtered by host name or IP address. The authorization requests, decisions that have been made, as well as the policy exceptions which have been applied via the ServiceNow integration can be reported upon on demand.
- Resolved issue in which Create User did not create a user account.
- Resolved SIEM config issue that caused events to stop exporting to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) after a period of time
- PM Reporting: 21.1.42
- Web Policy Editor 21.5.120
Do not install a new adapter version before you are running a version of PM Cloud that supports it. Installing an unsupported adapter can result in endpoints that no longer connect. You will be notified before your instance of PM Cloud is upgraded.
- Supported and Verified:
- PM MMC snap-in: 21.4.91 (Recommended), 126.96.36.199
- PM for Windows: 21.4.91 (Recommended), 188.8.131.52
- PM Windows adapter: 21.5.331 (Recommended), 21.4.448.0, 2.4.44585
- PM for macOS: 184.108.40.206 (Recommended), 220.127.116.11
- PM macOS adapter: 21.4.03 (Recommended), 18.104.22.168, 2.4.74915.0
- PM Rapid Deployment Tool for macOS: 21.4.04 (Recommended), 1.2.3
- Supported and Non-verified:
- PM MMC snap-in: 21.2.98, 21.1.133, 5.7, 5.6 SR3, 5.6 SR2, 5.6 SR1
- PM for Windows: 21.2.98, 21.1.133, 5.7, 5.6 SR3, 5.6 SR2, 5.6, 5.5 SR1, 5.5.144
- PM Windows adapter: 21.3.392, 21.2.167, 21.1.305, 20.5
- PM for macOS: 22.214.171.124, 21.1, 5.7 SR2, 5.7 SR1, 5.7, 5.6, 5.5 SR1
- PM macOS adapter: 126.96.36.199, 2.4.44323