Privilege Management Cloud 21.2 Release Notes
March 23, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added the ability to target Mac Workstyles based on an account filter within the Web Policy Editor.
- Users can now more easily use Azure AD filtering by choosing the appropriate account from the downloaded account list.
- Workstyle filtering on standard groups is now quicker and easier and less prone to errors through manual entry.
- Enhanced navigation by adding clickable links in grids.
- Changed Add To Policy buttons to progress spinner buttons to improve feedback to the user.
- Added an administrator account tracking Workstyle to the Windows QuickStart template.
- A helpful error message is now displayed to the user who fails to lock a policy, if two people attempt to edit it at the same time.
- Resolved issue in which a modal dialog from On-Demand page displayed on every page after being triggered.
- Resolved issue in which navigation bar menu flickered when a Workstyle summary was selected.
- PM Reporting: 5.7.189
- Web Policy Editor 21.2.12
Do not install a new adapter version before you are running a version of PM Cloud that supports it. Installing an unsupported adapter can result in endpoints that no longer connect. You will be notified before your instance of PM Cloud is upgraded.
- PM MMC snap-in: 5.7.328.0, 21.1.133 (Recommended)
- PM for Windows: 5.7.328.0, 21.1.133 (Recommended)
- PM Windows adapter: 188.8.131.52, 2.4.44585, 21.1.305 (Recommended)
- PM for macOS: 5.7.304.0, 21.1.96 (Recommended)
- PM macOS adapter: 2.4.72438, 2.4.74915.0 (Recommended)
PM Cloud 21.1.1 to PM Cloud 21.2.167