Privilege Management for Unix and Linux 10.3.3 Release Notes
June 24, 2021
Important Information for this Release:
- Changed the default for eventlog destination back to flat file.
- Resolved issue in role-based policy in which a command was rejected if the runuser contained an underscore (_) in the name.
- Resolved issue in which pbrun -e failed with error message 3106.07... host not found when submitmasters was set to an SRV record.
- Resolved issue in which displaying the role-based policy entitlement report for a single system user did not work when the user name contained wildcards.
- Resolved several entitlement reporting issues that involved role-based policy with multiple roles.
- Resolved issue in which the installation failed if changemanagement was set to yes on the first server and client registration was used.