Privilege Management for Unix & Linux 10.3.2 Release Notes
November 3, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Security enhancements.
- Added support for RHEL 8 on Linux PowerPC Little Endian.
- Resolved issue in which pbbench failed to connect to local server and sync server when sslfirst was used.
- PMUL diagnostic message 8531 now makes it clear that failed coms are to the runhost (pblocald).
- Resolved issue in which pbinstall did not allow entering all valid keywords for ssloptions menu item (item 155).
- Resolved issue in which PMUL client only submithost failed SSL communications to logserver.
- Resolved issue in which SSL was not in use when ssloptions had Invalid option.
- Resolved role-based policy issue in which command was rejected if the runuser contained an underscore (_) in the name.
- Resolved role-based policy issue in which requestuser did not match to system groups or AD groups as Allowed Run Users.