BeyondInsight for Unix and Linux 9.2.0 Release Notes
March 12, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Tooltip added to navigation.
- Increased encryption strength for PMUL REST connections.
- BIUL now supports PMUL 10.3 installer paths.
- Added hosts landing page, and merged discover and host credentials to updated hosts section.
- Updated icons.
- Added artifact signing.
- The IO log file location is now updated if the IO log has been archived.
- Software discovery now supports PMUL 10.3 paths.
- Updated the layout for long lists of hosts in side-cards.
Registry Name Service (RNS) Management
- Added an RNS management section.
- Added service group management features.
- Provided service group filters for host management.
- Updated host details to reflect RNS data.
- Added host discovery via RNS.
- File stores in configuration database are flagged for synchronization.
RNS Software Deployment
- Modified PMUL installations to conditionally use RNS, and added a Primary Registry server install option.
- Updated the UI to support RNS deployment.
- Modified software removal to manage service groups.
- Updated profile to capture RNS information.
Client Registration Profile
- Added a client registration section.
- Created a client registration editor.
- Added the ability to create client registration profiles and list all the existing ones in the system.
- Integrated with PMUL installations.
- Integrated with RNS service group data.
- Generated public API documentation.
- Embedded the API browser.
- Implemented API versioning.
- Reviewed and updated the API output.
- Integrated v2 API with v1.
- Added Events grid with v2 paging and sorting features.
- Added event destination switcher.
- Added v2 event filters.
- A pre-scan script has been added to check for required binary.
- Added profile binary.
- Added verbose logging.
- Added output options.
- Added configuration reader.
- Created builds for supported OS and architecture combinations.
- Resolved an issue in which RPM and deb installers mistakenly included a Windows binary.
- Improved error handling on policy server details page.
- Resolved an issue with the selection state management with events grid.
- Resolved an issue with the event log download option.
- Resolved an error involved with creating API connections.
- Resolved an issue in which IO log filtering was based on runuser field.
- Resolved an issue in which some icons did not display in UVM environments.
- Resolved an issue in which console access page prompted before deleting.
- Updated the default Solr settings values in pb.settings.
- Resolved an issue in which the service manager did not send event messages when a service was disabled on the UVM.
- Constrained the heights of filter dropdowns.