BeyondInsight for Unix and Linux 9.0.0 Release Notes
May 28, 2019
- At minimum, TLS 1.2 is required. Password Safe, Active Directory, and Solr hosts integrated with BeyondInsight for Unix and Linux may need to enable support for TLS 1.2.
New Features and Enhancements:
- The product was renamed and rebranded from BeyondTrust Servers Management Console to BeyondInsight for Unix and Linux.
- The BeyondInsight for Unix and Linux client technology stack has been upgraded.
- Added support for Redhat Identity Management.
- Updated minimum supported version of TLS set to 1.2.
- Updated the BeyondInsight for Unix and Linux user experience and interface.
- Added a new Host Details section.
- Added a New Home launch page.
- Refreshed the Role Based Policy Editor.
- Refreshed the File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) Policy Editor.
- Resolved an issue with supported AD Bridge platforms not being recognized.
- Resolved an issue with installers not being found for Privilege Management for Unix and Linux on Solaris, s390.
- Resolved an issue with viewing and auditing partial IO logs.
- Resolved an issue with profiles using the environment to determine the path to binaries.
- Resolved an issue with Role Based Policy changes being attributed to an incorrect user in change management.