Password Safe Integration for ServiceNow 23.2.1 Release Notes
August 24, 2023
- This BeyondTrust Password Safe Integration for ServiceNow 23.2.1 has been certified for production release.
- Requires Password Safe 22.2 or later.
For more information, please see Supported Platforms.
New Features and Enhancements:
- New custom username field - added the ability to utilize a configurable custom field for username.
- Resolved a bug which prevented dialogs from rendering in workspace views. The dialog windows now display in both standard and workspace views as was originally intended.
- This version of the Password Safe ServiceNow integration has passed technical and marketing reviews as part of the ServiceNow certification process.
- This integration supports upgrades from any prior release.
- Published to the ServiceNow Store and listed as BeyondTrust Password Safe Integration.
- Certified against ServiceNow San Diego, Tokyo, Utah, and Vancouver releases.
- Certified for GA.
- The SHA-256 signature is: d052fb53cd2836727ab4b976bb49343d77232a0c8037073c23d157498cd6ff79