DevOps Secrets Safe 20.4 Release Notes
December 8, 2020
- DevOps Secrets Safe deployment is only supported using Helm 3.
- DevOps Secrets Safe is currently supported on Kubernetes up to version 1.19.
- DevOps Secrets Safe CLI (ssrun) is supported on any standard Unix / Linux environment that has python 3.5 or higher and pip3 installed.
- The MD5 signature is: b7c662b903b3210deb763e4380849e9f.
- The SHA-1 signature is: beaeb19b2854922db3abe683372b33f8fa464fad.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Users may now enable an additional layer of security based on the TOTP algorithm and require a device be present to log in.
- Dynamic Accounts are now supported for the Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and Google cloud Platform (GCP) providers.
- Support for Oracle database, which was removed in v20.2.0, is now restored.