BeyondInsight and Password Safe 7.2.1 Release Notes
December 18, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Password Safe:
- Added support for SAP platform in Password Safe Cloud.
- Added support for vSphere Web API platform in Password Safe Cloud.
- Resolved an issue in Password Safe Cloud, in which recurrent scheduled scans could run a second time 12 hours after the originally scheduled time.
- Resolved an issue in Password Safe Cloud, in which users intermittently encountered Form is stale error. A browser refresh resolves this issue.
- Resolved an issue in which incorrect behavior occurred when a preferred Domain Controller for BeyondInsight Active Directory groups and users was specified.
- Resolved an issue in which BeyondInsight logins could fail when using managed bind accounts for multiple domains.
- Resolved an issue in which BeyondInsight logins could fail if the Active Directory fallback option was enabled.
- Resolved an issue in which BeyondInsight logins could fail due to malformed Active Directory bind credentials.
- Resolved an issue that could cause excessive memory usage in the BeyondInsight Omniworker Service when processing smart rules with LDAP filters.
- Resolved an issue with propagating password changes to IIS AppPools.
- When creating a scan and specifying a local account custom credential, the test credential may incorrectly report a failure although the credential is correct.
- Password Safe:
- Cloud only: discovery scans fail to start after upgrading Resource Broker. Workaround: uninstall Resource Broker prior to upgrading.
- This release does not support most Vulnerability Management functions.
- This release does not include support for the following functions:
- Privilege Management for Unix & Linux Event View, Search, and Session Replay
- Direct upgrades to 7.2.1 are supported from BeyondInsight versions 6.8.x or higher.
- This release is available by download for BeyondTrust customers (https://beyondtrustsecurity.force.com/customer/login) and by using the BeyondTrust BT Updater.
- The MD5 signature is: 5d9336b9916f981ed7cd619894a2d7b1.
- The SHA-1 signature is: ee10d32270d5bf8235d5b2b575e7da1277e39d49.
- The SHA-256 signature is: fe61627412aa08c271cf2499701075049ee3d9df075df477cccd603ed53adea6.