AD Bridge 9.1.0 Release Notes
October 1, 2019
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added macOS 10.15 as a supported platform.
- Added Oracle Solaris 11.4 as a supported platform.
- Resolved an issue with the installer on rpm systems that only support systemd.
- Resolved an issue with adtool when a user looks up Active Directory accounts with unicode characters. It now returns their information.
- Resolved an integration issue with PasswordSafe 6.9.
- Resolved an issue with the latest version of winbind 4.6.2+ when integrating with Samba.
- Resolved an issue where the PBIS status domain GUID number would be out of order.
- Resolved an issue where some scenarios would cause the .orig files to get updated when they should not.
- Resolved an issue where GPOrefresh would crash gpagent and cause it to restart.
- Resolved an issue with the installer. It now works with systems that do not support grep -E.
- Resolved an issue when upgrading Enterprise in unprovision mode. It would switch over to a cell mode.
- BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux and Privilege Management for Unix & Linux installers are no longer available in the AD Bridge ISO file.