AD Bridge 9.0.1 Release Notes
May 9, 2019
New Features and Enhancements:
- Includes a patch for the RHEL 7.6 nova-api, resolving issues with the latest version of OpenStack and SElinux.
- Added information on how to test mount remotehomedir.
- Modified the group policy setting GPORefresh/GPUpdate to apply always/once.
- Modified the group policy setting Change Monitor to apply once/always. This changes the default behavior for file-based group policies. Policies now reapply if they were changed locally. Change to "Apply once" for the previous behavior.
- Added a Windows tool to locate duplicate UID/GID usage in Active Directory.
- Group policy now supports monitoring of /etc/issue.
- Resolved an issue where a missing user/group override file would break group policy.
- Syslog group policy now re-applies following a gpupdate.
- Auto-mount files are now marked as executable.
- Resolved an issue with several reports generating errors:
- Accounts with Old Passwords
- Active Directory accounts with Time or Computer restrictions
- Disabled Accounts
- Group List
- Inactive Computers
- Inactive Users
- Inactive Users over 90 Days
- SUDO GPO Settings
- Temporary Accounts
- User List
- Users with Non-Expiring Passwords
- When an AD user logs in while the domain is offline, the lsass now correctly uses the available cache.
- When a domain is offline, added behavior to enumerate the other online domains to return group membership.
- Resolved a reapsysl regular expression issue.
- Resolved an intermittent double free error when restarting gpagent.
- Added a display label for RSOP eventfw settings.
- Resolved an issue with the scroll bar being cut off on the Cell Properties screen when there were a lot of users.
- Removed the activclient package from the rpm installer.
- Renamed PBIS to BeyondTrust AD Bridge.