AD Bridge 21.1 Release Notes
May 4, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added SMB 3.0 support. SMB3 is the most recent update to the file sharing protocol to allow applications like AD Bridge to read and write files on a computer network. The latest update to this protocol, SMB 3.0 supports the latest versions of Windows Server and Windows Workstation.
- Added support for 32-bit apps for Solaris x86, rpm x86_64, and Solaris SPARC.
- Simplified agent deployment.
- Simplified Windows deployment.
- Added postinstall configuration wizard to streamline new deployments.
- Increased the evaluation license to 90 days.
- Improved Microsoft Management Console (MMC) detection.
- Solaris uninstall now checks for ADBridge IPS package.
- We now allow syslog AD Bridge auditing without other configurations.
- Added verbose option to the list command to view descriptions of config tool items.
- Resolved issue with buffer overflow.
- Resolved issue in which events from users who were part of a host access control group but NOT part of requiremembership of were not being sent to BeyondInsight.