AD Bridge 21.1.2 Release Notes
October 28, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added Multi-Architecture Support on AIX platforms.
- Cleaned up the library paths based on the Ubuntu multiarch specification (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MultiarchSpec).
- Added configtool options to enable Netlogon Authentication, which enhances security. These are currently disabled by default but will be enabled by default in a future release.
- Removed dependency on libnsl. This also removed the ypcat and ypmatch functions.
- Startup and shutdown timers are now mutually exclusive.
- Domainjoin now displays the current license in use on a machine after a successful join.
- Resolved log failure to set machine attribute msDS-SupportedEncryptionTypes.
- Resolved issue in which an update of the PTR record caused segfaults.
- Resolved issue in which LsaDmLdapDirectorySearch logged too many LDAP server down messages.
- Resolved issue in which home directory provisioning did not support /etc/skel files with SELinux contexts.
- Resolved issue in which LsaCopyDirectory failed to copy remaining files in a directory if it failed to copy one of them.
- Resolved issue in which a segfault occurred due to uninitialized memory access within libpkcs11.
- AD Bridge 21.1.1 supports upgrades from 8.8.0, 9.0.2, 10.0.0, 10.1.1, 10.1.2, and 21.1.x.
- This release includes only the agent installers. The Windows installers will be made available in the upcoming release.