AD Bridge 21.1.1 Release Notes
June 24, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added a policy file for RHEL8 that enables users to log in using the GUI, reducing errors in the log file.
- The Samba-interop script now validates options when passing in arguments. The help output is displayed if a parameter is passed that it does not recognize.
- Resolved issue in which access control did not resolve groups in child domains.
- Resolved issue with domainjoin in which duplicates were present in the status file after upgrades.
- Resolved issue with Solaris in which a double prompt occurred for license evaluation when attempting to change an AD user password.
- Resolved issue in which a misleading error was displayed when gp-admin was not run as an AD user.
- Resolved issue with the Operations Dashboard in which a Null error displayed on fresh install.
- Resolved issue in which dbreaper did not validate whether an interface was enabled when determining which records to reap.
- Resolved issue in which Failed Logon report did not display events.
- Resolved issue in which Logon Activity Report did not filter records.
- Resolved issue in which the cell manager did not check whether a group existed.
- Resolved issue in which password prompts did not work when they were the only policy defined on CentOS.
- Resolved issue in SUSE in which a libcrypto sudoers error occurred.
- Resolved issue with gpadmin in which a krb5 error occurred when host names had more than 15 characters.
- Resolved issue with BMC in which the Date filter did not work with some reports.
- Resolved issue upgrading from AD Bridge Open to AD Bridge Enterprise that resulted in a broken system when using a repository.
- AD Bridge 21.1.1 supports upgrades from 8.8.0, 9.0.2, 10.0.0, 10.1.1, 10.1.2, and 21.1.0.