AD Bridge 10.1.2 Release Notes
December 10, 2020
- The local provider was removed in v10.1.0 to allow for new changes. The option has returned in v10.1.2 to use with the Active Directory provider.
- Resolved issue with sequential ID suggestion in which clicking the Suggest button for Groups would generate IDs based on User ID range.
- Resolved multiple issues with domainjoin --testprefix parameter.
- Resolved memmove issue which caused LSASS to corrupt the memcache and possibly cause a core dump.
- Replaced Log4net logging framework with Nlog.
- Resolved issue in which Homedir umask could not give group write access. Updated AD Bridge umask from 022 to 002 to prevent unauthorized write access.
- Renamed BlacklistDC to BlocklistDC. This impacts the config command:
/opt/pbis/bin/config --details blocklist Name: BlocklistDC Description: List of blocked domain controller IP addresses Type: multistring Current Values: Current Value is determined by local policy.
- This is the last release to support RHEL 5, 6 on zOS/s390.
- This is the last release to include the Extension installer (ADBridgeExtensions64-10.1.2.40) as a 1-click solution to an old upgrade bug.