AD Bridge 10.1.1 Release Notes
October 20, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Add to group now has an option to state a computer object to be added to the group using the format:
adtool -a add-to-group -computer #### --to-group ####
- Added guard clauses to memory cache trimming.
- Resolved an arithmetic error that occurred when sending events to BI reporting database and SQL server database.
- The global catalog now fails over with the domain controller, addressing issues with site failover.
- Upgraded remaining 32bit functionality of the Windows installer to 64bit.
- Resolved issue in which ADB did not assign evaluation licenses from the license container.
- Resolved issue in which adtool search-users could not find users who were part of a default cell.
- Resolved issue causing failure to enumerate users and to read from stdin.
- Resolved issue in which sshd events were not logged on Ubuntu platforms.
- uninstall.sh now prompts for uninstall method.
- Resolved issue that affected Solaris 11.4, in which adding new users with the adtool caused a core dump.