Register the Privileged Identity Instance
Register your Privileged Identity software on only the primary licensed console. Do not register any secondary or high-availability consoles. Doing so would lose all licensing information from the primary console, reverting it to demo mode.
If you're using a demo license, you don't need to register at this time. Your demo software will be fully functional for 30 days and capable of managing up to 10 systems.
- To register your software, select Help > Register from the management console.
- Enter your name and your company name, and then enter your license key in the Serial Number field.
- Alternatively, check Use Remote License.
- Select or add a remote license server, and then click OK.
- Click Connect As to select an alternate administrator account.
- Click OK.