Remove Privilege Management for Unix and Linux Packages
Removing the Privilege Management for Unix and Linux packages completely uninstalls Privilege Management for Unix and Linux from a computer. To remove the Privilege Management for Unix and Linux packages, do the following:
- Navigate to the /opt/beyondtrust/powerbroker/<version>/<flavor>/install/ directory.
- Remove the Privilege Management for Unix and Linux packages by typing:
pkgrm -na ./BTPBadmin config-package-name component-package-1 ... component-package-n
- BTPBadmin is the package administration file that is supplied by BeyondTrust. You can specify a different package administration file, or leave out the -a option to use the default package administration file. The BTPBadmin package administration file is designed to make the package installation and removal processes run noninteractively.
- config-package-name is the name of the package specified when the configuration package is installed. Because of the dependency relationship between the configuration package and the component packages, this package name must come first in the list.
- component-package-1 through component-package-n are the names of the packages specified when the component packages are installed.