"Discovery Requiring Elevation" Report in Privilege Management
The table displays the applications that were elevated or required admin rights.
The following columns are available for the Windows and macOS Discovery Requiring Elevation table:
- Description: The description of the application.
- Publisher: The publisher of the application.
- Name: The product name of the application.
- Type: The type of application.
- # Users: The number of users.
- Median # processes / user: The median number of processes per user.
- # Hosts: The number of hosts.
- # Processes: The number of processes.
- Version: The version number of a specific application.
- Elevate Method: The type of method used to elevate the application: All, Admin account used, Auto-elevated, or on-demand.
- Date first reported: The date the application was first entered in the database.
- Date first executed: The first known date the application was executed.
Some of these allow you to drill down to additional information:
- i icon: Opens the Target Types > Applications report filtered to that application.
- # Users: Displays a list of users the application events came from.
- # Hosts: Displays a list of hosts the application events came from.
- # Processes: Displays the Events All table and lists the events received in the time period for the selected application.
- Elevate Method: Displays the Events All table with an extra Elevate Method column.