"Discovery From External Sources" Report in Privilege Management
The table displays all applications that originated from an external source such as the internet or an external drive.
The following columns are available for the Windows Discovery from External Sources table:
- Description: The description of the application.
- Publisher: The publisher of the application.
- Name: The product name of the application.
- Type: The type of application.
- Source: The source of the application.
- # Users: The number of users.
- Median # processes / user: The median number of processes per user.
- # Hosts: The number of hosts.
- # Processes: The number of processes.
- Version: The version number of the application.
- Date first reported: The date the application was first entered in the database.
- Date first executed: The first known date the application was executed.
Some of these allow you to drill down to additional information:
- i icon: Opens the Applications report for that application.
- # Users: Displays a list of users the application events came from.
- # Hosts: Displays a list of hosts the application events came from.
- # Processes: Opens the Events All table and lists the events received in the time period for the selected application.