Verify the Privilege Management for Mac Deployment
You can verify the Privilege Management
You may not be able to verify deployments if your endpoints are pending a restart.
To verify that the Privilege Management
- Log in to ePolicy Orchestrator and navigate to Systems > System Tree. The System Tree is also available as a shortcut in ePO on the top-menu bar.
- The Systems tab is the default view. Click the row of the client computer you want to check.
- Click the Products tab and then select BeyondTrust Privilege Management
for Macfrom the product list. Here you can check the status of the deployment and deployed files.
In certain cases there may be a delay in the client connecting back to the ePO server. Click Wake Up Agents, check the Force complete policy and task update box, and click OK to force the connection.
To verify that the Privilege Management client is connected to the ePO server:
- The Mac endpoint will not have a McAfee agent monitor unless it has McAfee ENS installed.
- To update the policy on the endpoint or send properties, you can use command line switches to do so. The user will use the cd command to navigate to the /Library/McAfee/Agent/bin folder.
Sometimes there is a delay in the client connecting to the ePO server. Click Check New Policies and select Enforce Policies to force a policy update. If you see the endpoint receiving policies from the ePO server, then the connection is successful.
For a list of switches that may be used, please see the McAfee command line switches article.