Assign and Run the Client Task to Deploy the Agent
The McAfee Agent must be installed on your endpoints prior to installing Privilege Management
- Navigate to the System Tree > Systems tab and select the endpoint or group containing your endpoints. You may need to drill down to the location using the tree on the left.
- Click Actions on the bottom of the screen and select Agent > Run Client Task Now.
- Leave the Product as McAfee Agent.
- Select Product Deployment from the Task Type.
- Select your Privilege Management
for Macclient from the Task Name list. This is the name of the client task that you created to deploy Privilege Management for Mac.
- Your list of endpoints is shown in the bottom panel. Click Run Task Now.
- The Running Client Task Status page appears. The Status bar may not show completed until the client computer has been restarted.
Once you have deployed the Privilege Management