Create and Assign a Client Task to Deploy Privilege Management
To create a client task for Privilege Management
- Log in to ePolicy Orchestrator and navigate to Menu > Client Tasks > Client Task Catalog.
- Select McAfee Agent > Product Deployment from the left pane and click New Task on the top-left of the page.
- Select Product Deployment from the Task Types dropdown menu and click OK.
- Enter the following options:
|Task Name||Name the task Privilege Management x.x.xxx, where x represents the full version of Privilege Management you're deploying.|
|Description||This is an optional field you can use if required.|
|Target platforms||This is the operating system of your endpoints. Check the Mac box.
|Products and components||
Select BeyondTrust Privilege Management
|Postpone Deployment||Use this option to allow your users to postpone the deployment of Privilege Management on their machines.|
- Click Save to finish creating the client task.
The client task is displayed in the Product Deployment list, and is now ready for assignment to a group or client computer in the System Tree prior to running it.