Create and Assign a Client Task to Deploy Endpoint Privilege Management
Endpoint Privilege Management
To create a client task for Endpoint Privilege Management
- Log in to ePolicy Orchestrator and navigate to Menu > Client Tasks > Client Task Catalog.
- Select Trellix Agent > Product Deployment from the left pane and click New Task on the top-left of the page.
- Select Product Deployment from the Task Types dropdown menu and click OK.
- Enter the following options:
|Name the task Endpoint Privilege Management x.x.xxx, where x represents the full version of Endpoint Privilege Management you're deploying.
|This is an optional field you can use if required.
|This is the operating system of your endpoints. Check the Mac box.
|Products and components
Select BeyondTrust Endpoint Privilege Management
|Use this option to allow your users to postpone the deployment of Endpoint Privilege Management on their machines.
- Click Save to finish creating the client task.
The client task is displayed in the Product Deployment list, and is now ready for assignment to a group or client computer in the System Tree prior to running it.