Manage Images to Use in Message Headers
The Image Manager associated with Message creation allows you to Add, Modify, Export, and Delete images that are referenced in Message headers.
All images are stored inside the Workstyles as compressed and encoded images.
We strongly recommend that you delete any unused images to minimize the size of the policies, as Privilege Management for Mac does not automatically delete unreferenced images.
The Image Manager is accessible from the Message Design tab. Click the Manage Images button next to the Custom Image dropdown menu.
To upload an image:
- Click Upload Image. The Import Image status dialog box appears. Click Choose file and browse to the location of the file.
- Select the image and enter an Image Description. Click OK.
- The image is uploaded into Image Manager.
Images must be *.png format and be sized between 450x50
To edit an image:
- In the Custom Image field select Manage Images.
- Select the image in the list and click Edit.
- The Image Properties dialog box appears.
- Alter the description and click OK.
To delete an image:
- Select the image in the list and click Delete.
- When prompted, click Yes to delete the image.
If an image is referenced by any Messages then you will not be allowed to delete it.