Insert a System Preference Pane to an Application Group
Matching criteria is case sensitive.
- Select the Application Group you want to add the System Preference pane to.
- In the right pane select Actions > Add Application > System Preference Pane.
- You need to configure the matching criteria for the System Preference pane. You can configure:
- File or Folder Name matches
- File Hash (SHA-1 Fingerprint) matches
- Source URL matches
- File Version matches
- Application Requests Authorization
- Publisher matches
- Click OK. The System Preference pane is added to the Application Group.
For more information, please see Application Definitions in Privilege Management for Mac.