Insert a Package to an Application Group
Matching criteria is case sensitive.
- Select the Application Group you want to add the package to.
- In the right pane, select Actions > Add Application > Package.
- You can leave the Description field blank to match on all binaries.
- You need to configure the matching criteria for the package. You can configure:
- File or Folder Name matches
- File Hash (SHA-1 Fingerprint) matches
- Application Requests Authorization
- Publisher matches
- Click OK. The package is added to the Application Group.
For more information, please see Application Definitions in Privilege Management for Mac.