IdentityNow Connector for PMUL (BIUL)
This guide covers the steps to configure the IdentityNow Connector for PMUL (BIUL).
- IdentityNow instance
- Privilege Management for Unix and Linux (PMUL)
- BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux (BIUL) 23.1
- Joiner, Mover, and Leaver (JML)
- Access Request
- Access Governance
BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux (BIUL) is a web-based tool that you use to:
- Manage software for AD Bridge and Privilege Management for Unix and Linux.
- Remotely assess the suitability of a remote host's state by running a profile. After a profile is complete, installs, uninstalls, domain joins, and other actions can be performed on remote hosts.
- Manage Privilege Management for Unix and Linux licenses on policy servers.
- Manage Privilege Management for Unix and Linux script, File Integrity Monitoring (FIM), and role-based policies.
- Manage Sudo host groups and FIM policy host assignment.
- View, replay, and audit Privilege Management for Unix and Linux logs.
Organizations using SailPoint IdentityNow can leverage this configuration guide to configure a Source or Connector to BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux, using the Web Services generic Source template. Supported use cases include:
- Account Aggregation or Discovery
- Role Aggregation
- Create Account
- Enable Account
- Disable Account
- Update Password
- Unlock Account
- Delete Account
- Add Role to User
- Remove Role from User
You can use the Source for Provisioning, Access Request, Access Certification, Reporting, etc.