The Microsoft Azure Service Fabric Explorer can tell you very quickly if there are any issues in your deployment and can help you identify where the issues are. The dashboard shows you how many nodes and applications are in your cluster. Any errors or warnings are highlighted here.
You can drill down into each of the applications, cluster nodes, and system services on the left panel. This information can be combined with the logs to troubleshoot PMC, if required.
You can view the status of your Microsoft Service Fabric once you have installed the PMC Cluster Admin certificate onto the machine you are using. The PMC Cluster Admin certificate is installed by the PMC deployment wizard on the deployment machine by default.
Install the PMC Cluster Admin Certificate
Before you can view the Service Fabric Explorer you must install the Cluster Admin certificate:
- Navigate to the Configuration subfolder in the Deployment folder and copy the IC3ClusterAdmin.pfx file to the machine you want to use to view the status of your Service Fabric.
- Double-click the PFX file and select Current User. Click Next.
- The path to the certificate is populated automatically as you run the certificate. Click Next.
- Enter the password for the PMC Cluster Admin certificate and click Next.
- Select Place all certificates in the following store and click Browse.
- Leave the default value of Personal and click OK.
- Click Next and then Finish to complete the certificate installation.
Use the following URL to view to the status of your Service Fabric Cluster. Replace <Your IP> with the IP address of the first node in your PMC cluster.
https://<Your PMC Portal IP>:19080
You need to choose your PMC cluster administration certificate to authenticate yourself with when you browse to the URL.