Privilege Management Cloud Administration Guide
Privilege Management Console is a management platform for Privilege Management that allows you to control your computers from one central location.
This Administration Guide details the features and functionality of PMC.
For detailed instructions for configuring the MMC and
Sign into Privilege Management Console
You must have cookies enabled in your browser to use PMC. If you do not enable cookies, you will get a blank page when you attempt to navigate to PMC.
The PMC version is displayed at the bottom of the logon page.
To log in to PMC:
- Navigate to your PMC instance and click Sign in.
- Click the appropriate email associated with your account.
- Determine whether or not you would like to remain signed in. Click Yes to limit the number of times you'll be asked to sign in, or No to be prompted every time.
To edit your time and date format, navigate to your profile by clicking the profile icon in the top right corner.
Console Timeout Settings
You can set how long users can be in a PMC session before they are automatically logged out for a period of inactivity.
To set the Console Timeout Settings:
- From the sidebar menu, select Configuration
- Under Settings, select Security Settings.
- In the Security Settings pane, enter a value between 15 and 60 minutes.
- Click Save Changes.
Privilege Management Console Search
Use the search box at the top right of PMC to search for various topics and features.
In PMC, you can search across:
- Computer Groups
The icon adjacent to the search term indicates if it is a Computer, Policy, Computer Group, or User, respectively.