Set Up Reputation Integration
Using VirusTotal, PMC can provide scan analysis information based on application hash. The analytics gathered can help an organization determine whether an application is suspicious or malicious.
View results of the reputation findings on the Events > All reporting page. The Reputation column displays only when reputation is configured here.
Set Up Reputation
- Go to Configuration > Reputation.
- Select Enable VirusTotal Reputation Integration.
- Integrating with VirusTotal requires an API key. If you do not already have a key, click Get Virus Total API Key.
- Copy the key, and then click Check API to confirm the key is valid.
- Click Save.
- Go to Analytics < Events > All.
- Select multiple events by clicking the check marks beside each row.
- Click Update Application at the top of the Analytics grid.
Filter event categories with Filters at the top of the grid. Click Filters, then select the desired event category from the Event Category dropdown.
Click the Reputation column to sort data in ascending or descending order.