View Software Managed by BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux
The Settings > Software page details the software managed by BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux. Information includes:
- Product name
- Visual indication the software is present (green dot) or not (gray dot)
- Version currently installed
- Location of the software
Click the refresh icon to update the list.
Upload Software Packages
You can upload Privilege Management for Unix and Linux and AD Bridge software packages on the Software page.
For more information, please see Upload Software.
Use installation templates to apply different components to a PMUL server.
There are templates available that are ready-only:
- All components
- License Server only
- Policy and Log Server
- Submit and Run Host Only
- Primary Registry Server and All Components
Apply an installation template when running the Host Actions wizard for a PMUL install.
For more information, please see Install the Privilege Management for Unix and Linux Policy Server.
Create an Installation Template
You can create a custom installation template. For example, you might want a template to only install the log server feature. Create a template called Log Server and select only Install Log Server.
You can select an existing template and click Clone to start with a base configuration for a new template.
To create an installation template:
- Select Settings > Software.
- Click Manage Installation Templates in the Privilege Management for Unix and Linux row.
- Click Add New Template.
- Enter a meaningful name for the template.
- Select the template options. The template settings are automatically saved.