Configure the Secure Remote Access Appliance for Integration with Password Safe
Minimal configuration is necessary on the BeyondTrust Secure Remote Access Appliance, as follows:
Create an OAuth API Account
Create an API account to be used within Password Safe to make command API calls to the Secure Remote Access Appliance.
- Navigate to /login > Management > API Configuration.
- Click Add.
- Check the Enabled box.
- Enter a name for the account.
- Set the following Permissions:
- Command API: Full Access.
- Reporting API: Allow Access to Access Session Reports and Recordings.
- Endpoint Credential Manager API: Allow Access.
- Copy the OAuth Client ID and OAuth Client Secret, as these are required when configuring the Secure Remote Access Connection in Password Safe.
- Click Save to create the account.