Configure API Access
When using the Password Safe API, the group where the users are assigned must permit access to the API. Additionally, any managed accounts that must be accessible by the API must also be configured.
Configure Group with API Access
A BeyondInsight user will have API access if at least one of the user groups they belong to has API access enabled.
- From the left navigation pane in the console, select Configuration.
- Under Role Based Access, select User Management.
- Select the group, and then click the More Options button.
- Select View Group Details.
- Under Group Details, select API Registrations.
- Select the API registrations for the group.
Enable API Setting for Managed Account
You must turn on API access for a Password Safe managed account to be accessible to the API methods.
- Select Managed Accounts.
- Click the More Options button for a managed account, and then select Edit Account.
- Expand Account Settings, and then click the toggle to change the API Enabled option to yes.
- Click Update Account.