Configure SecureAuth with Password Safe using RADIUS
Use the following procedures to configure SecureAuth multi-factor authentication with Password Safe and RADIUS.
- Install the SecureAuth app on a mobile device and click the bar code to scan.
- In the BeyondInsight Console, perform the following:
- Configure RADIUS, ensuring UDP port 1812 is open for the SecureAuth instance.
- Create a group with role access for managed accounts.
- Create a user. The user must also be a user in the SecureAuth system.
- Enable two-factor authentication for the user. Map the user to the account name in SecureAuth.
Test the Configuration
- Log in to the Password Safe web portal using the user account that you created.
- Enter 1 to receive the passcode in a text message.
- Retrieve the passcode from your mobile device.
- Enter the passcode on the Password Safe web portal login page, and then click Login.
- Test other login methods.
For the push method (4), increase the timeout to 30 seconds.