Use the BeyondTrust Management Console
You can use the console to do the following tasks:
- Run multiple instances of the console and point them at different domains.
- Run the console with a different user account.
- Upgrade your Active Directory schema.
- Obtain status information about your Active Directory forests and domains.
- Migrate Unix and Linux users and groups by importing passwd and group files and mapping the information to users and groups in Active Directory.
- Remove orphaned objects.
- Generate reports about users, groups, and computers.
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC), Cell Manager, and the Migration tool.