Reporting System Requirements for AD Bridge
The following are the requirements for the reporting system.
- A database named LikewiseEnterprise running SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher.
- The Microsoft Report Viewer 2015 (ReportViewer.exe) must be installed. To download the Report Viewer, go to www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45496.
- The BeyondTrust Management Console and the reporting components must be installed.
For more information, please see the AD Bridge Enterprise Installation Guide.
- When you install AD Bridge Enterprise, you must install the following components:
- Reporting Components
- Database Update and Management Tools
- Operations Dashboard
- Install SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher so you can create the AD Bridge Enterprise database and set security options.
- .NET Framework version 4.5.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher to act as a server for the event collector server.
- The requirements to run the collector in an enterprise are as follows. The requirements might vary with the size of your network. It is suggested that you use a separate collector for every 1,000 computers that are forwarding events to a collector.
|Disk space||10GB free disk space (for local event storage before copying to the central database). The size you require might vary depending on the number of events, the number of systems, and other factors.|
|Processor||2GHz dual core|
|Network||1Gb Ethernet (at least, to database server)|