with Drew Nowak, Federal Channel Account Manager; Josh Brodbent, RVP, Public Sector Solutions Engineering
Identity sits at the heart of Zero Trust. In a perimeter-less world, agencies must protect identities to stop adversaries from getting into our networks, moving laterally, escalating privileges, and ultimately accessing and manipulating our data. Agencies must leverage Zero Trust principles to never trust, always verify, and only allow access when contextual parameters are met.
BeyondTrust’s market-leading Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions give agencies the visibility and control they need to secure privilege across identities, passwords, endpoints, and access. Our solutions seamlessly integrate with and complement market-leading 3rd party solutions, allowing agencies to maximize existing IT investments, boost operational performance, reduce risk, and confidently answer critical questions from a single interface.
Watch to learn about:
Results driven senior channel executive focusing taking existing partner organizations to the next level or completely developing a successful partner program and ecosystem.
• Measurable results: New incremental partner driven revenue as shown below
• Partner programs from any angle: Expertise in building Federal partner channels and programs, building brand awareness, establishing sales cadence and execution & driving incremental new revenue
• All routes to market: Establish and leverage key partnerships and alliances to drive and close Federal business (Distributors, National resellers, Regional VARs, Small boutique businesses)
• Federal focus: GSA Schedule & GWAC expertise, in depth understanding of the Federal procurement, capture, and contractual process
• Experience with relevant enterprise software & networking technologies:
Josh has more than 20 years in IT experience and has architected identity and privilege access management solutions for over 3 million user accounts. He joined BeyondTrust in 2018 as a Senior Solutions Engineer and was quickly selected to lead the team. Prior to BeyondTrust, he was a senior Solutions architect for Quest Software. He began his career by founding a managed service provider (MSP) at 12. He held multiple industry certifications by 14, making him the youngest in the nation to do so. That MSP went on to become successful, and ultimately his launching point into Public Sector architecture and support.