- Screen Sharing – Share your device screen with a representative in real time to allow them to better understand the problem you’re experiencing.
- Remote Control – Allow the representative, if you give the appropriate permission, to navigate the screen, access applications, and type and click as if they’re holding the device in their hands for faster resolution of the problems you’re experiencing.
- Secure Live Chat – Chat back and forth with the representative within the remote support session so you don’t have to sit on the phone the entire time.
- Security – As with every Bomgar session, the session is only being conducted through the organization you’re trusting to resolve your issue using their secure Bomgar appliance.
The Bomgar Samsung Android Customer Client works with:
- Samsung Android phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or greater
- Existing Bomgar installations, version 12.2.1 or greater
- Support sites with a trusted CA-signed certificate on the appliance
- Screen sharing is currently unavailable with Samsung Galaxy Tab running Android 2.3.
- The Bomgar Samsung Android Customer Client is available for download in Google play.
- This app works on all Samsung devices running a Samsung-signed operating system. If it is a Google-signed operating system (even on Samsung hardware) (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Nexus), the Bomgar app will not function.