- This version of Remote Support has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and
cloud deployment models.
- RS 19.2.4 is certified for Base 5.4.0 on the B200v7 appliance, and certified for Base 5.5.0 on all other compatible appliance models.
- Resolved an issue with remote directories that were not visible in File Transfer tab in some cases.
- Resolved an issue in which custom fields did not appear in BRCS-started sessions with web consoles.
- Resolved an issue with Equilibrium in which session assignment stopped when a rep logged out while an alert was active.
- Resolved an RDP performance issue with a Jumpoint running in a VM.
- Resolved an issue with screen sharing in a VMWare View environment.
- Resolved an issue with inconsistent screen updates in a Remote RDP session when video optimized setting was on.
- Resolved an issue in which Jump Client screen sharing sessions were not working when the endpoint was restarted and
watermarks were enabled.
- RS 19.2.4 supports upgrades from Remote Support 18.2.9+.
- RS 19.2.4 supports ThinClient protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- RS 19.2.4 requires Integration Client 1.7.1.
- RS 19.2.4 requires ECM 1.5.0.
- RS 19.2.4 is certified with the following mobile versions: